Hazard Health and Rehabilitation Center is a 200 bed care facility located in scenic Perry County, Kentucky. Our Medicaid and Medicare certified facility features 24 hour nursing and physician services, as well as pharmacy, lab, and radiology services. Hazard Health and Rehabilitation Center caters to residents who may require either long-term care, or a short-term rehabilitation stay.
Hazard Health and Rehabilitation Center takes pride in being able to offer high quality care, in a home like environment. We strive to provide our residents a high quality of life experience during their stay. Our facility welcomes visitors and our caring, professional staff will be glad to answer any questions regarding our services.
Hazard Health and Rehabilitation Center - Where caring happens.
- Five beautiful day rooms
- Spacious dining rooms
- Beauty and Barber Shop
- Private and semi-private rooms
- TV/telephone services
- Daily Planned Activities Program
- Special Menus planned by Dietitians
- Social Services
- Physical Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Electronic Wander Protection Program
- Secured Unit
- Hospice Services
- Pharmacy, Laboratory and Radiology Services
- 24 hour Nursing and Physician Services
- Medicare and Medicaid Certified
- Long Term Residency
- Short Term Rehabilitation Stays